Inside the Borderline Mind Audio Program - Parts 1, 2, & 3
As only someone who has been there and made it all the way back can, A.J. Mahari, explores and examines the workings of "the borderline mind" in this 5 part Audio Program. Parts 1 and 2 and 3 are available now. Please check back for the last 2 parts coming soon in this audio program series coming soon.
Part One of "Inside The Borderline Mind - Insight into and Understanding about Borderline Personality Disorder For Non Borderlines" (Part 1 of 5) - What is meant by "the Borderline Mind? Living and Thinking From The Borderline Mind - © A.J. Mahari
In the audio program, "Inside The Borderline Mind - Insight into and Understanding of Borderline Personality Disorder For Non Borderlines" A.J. Mahari, as only one who has been there and made it back can, shares her unique brand of indepth analysis and explanation of Borderline Personality Disorder for those who are non borderline.
Tracks in Part One of this audio program include:
Introduction: 13 Minutes A.J. Mahari talks about this audio series that will consist of 5 parts and where she is coming from with her unique insider information and understanding of BPD. Mahari also introduces the goals and aims of this audio series and what part one entails. (Please check back here soon for up-coming parts of this series and what A.J. will be explaining and sharing insight about specifically.)
Track 1: 94 Minutes
- What is the Borderline Mind?
- How do those with BPD really think?
- How is it different from the Non Borderline Mind?
- What does this difference mean specifically to relating?
- How I experienced living from within the borderline mind and what that meant for the non borderlines around me when I had BPD
Track 2: 81 Minutes
- The Effect of The Borderline Mind on Borderline Behaviour
- The Parallel Experience of the Borderline and the Non in Relationships and the reality of the relational devastation of BPD
Part Two of "Inside The Borderline Mind - Insight into and Understanding about Borderline Personality Disorder For Non Borderlines - Lack of Object Constancy and Narcissism in BPD (Part 2 of 5) " - © A.J. Mahari
Part Two in this audio program series Inside The Borderline Mind - Lack of Object Constancy and Narcissism in Borderline Personality Disorder - The Difference Between BPD and Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD).
Tracks in Part Two of this series of Audio Programs include:Track 1:
- What is Object Constancy?
- Why Do Borderlines Lack Object Constancy?
- What is the effect of this lack of object constancy inside the borderline mind?
- What is the effect of this lack of object constancy on the relational style of those with BPD?
- Narcissism in BPD
- The Difference Between Borderline
Inside The Borderline Mind Part 3 - Beyond Jargon - Deeper Understanding For Loved Ones
Insight into and Understanding about the "borderline mind" in those with Borderline Personality Disorder For Non Borderlines In the audio program, "Inside the Borderline Mind" A.J. Mahari, as only one who has been there can and made it back can, shares her insight and experience as someone who had BPD and recovered to further the understanding of BPD for those who are on the other side of BPD - non borderlines.
By: A.J. Mahari © 2009
Published by PhoenixRising Publications
In many areas online loved ones of those with Borderline Personality Disorder – non borderlines – will encounter the challenge of jargon invented in efforts to explain the experience on the other side of BPD. Loved ones need to go beyond this often misleading jargon – jargon that can misinform - to be able to achieve a deeper and more meaningful understanding of their experience of and with the person with BPD in their lives.
Tracks in Part Three of this series of Audio Programs include:
- What, if anything, do the terms “high-functioning” or “low functioning” BPD mean?
- Is the use of the terms “high-functioning” and “low functioning” BPD found primarily
- In online support groups for loved ones of those with BPD helpful or actually more misleading?
- Are “high-functioning” and “low functioning” BPD myths?
- Jargon like “hoover”, “Elmer Fudd Syndrome” and “Fleas” may be something loved ones can relate to but this jargon doesn’t capture the reality of what is really going on inside the borderline mind. What is the harm of online non borderline jargon?
- What is the deeper understanding of the inside of the borderline mind that will benefit all loved ones?
- Freedom from BPD chaos and emotional peace can be found when you come to the deeper understanding of the borderline mind that I describe in this audio for loved ones of those with BPD.
All Audio Programs are in mp3 format. All Ebooks are in PDF format. Audio Programs and Ebooks are available for electronic download only upon purchase. Audio Programs, Ebooks, Videos, and Life/BPD Coaching Services are non-refundable.