"Facing The Facts on The Other Side of BPD" - For Loved Ones And Family Members of Those with BPD" - Non Borderlines - 10 Central Facts To Set You Free
By: A.J. Mahari © December 2007
As only one who has been there can A.J. Mahari identifies and explains, from the inside out of Borderline Personality Disorder 10 Main Key Central Facts of Borderline Personality Disorder that Loved Ones and Family Members need to understand to free themselves from the painful hooks and emotional traps on the other side of Borderline Personality Disorder.
Tracks in this audio program include:
In this audio program, A.J. Mahari, who has recovered from BPD and been in the non borderline, family member, loved one role with others with BPD, as only one who has been there can examines 10 Main Central Key Facts about Borderline Personality Disorder that every "non borderline" will benefit from better understanding so that they can free themselves emotionally from the painful hooks and traps that exist on the other side of Borderline Personality Disorder.
- The Central and Foundational Fact of BPD that Nons First Need to Face
- The Search and Quest For An Understanding That Will Set You Free - Fact 2
- The Paradox of Being Re-Hooked - Fact 3
- Inside The Reality of Borderline "I-hate-you-don't-leave-me" - Fact 4
- Inside Borderline Relating - Fact 5
- Recovery From BPD - The Controversy and What it Means For You - Fact 6
- Insight Into the Perspective of the Borderline - Facts 7, 8, 9, & 10 - Fact 7 - The Borderline Conscience and Lack of Identity Fact 8 - Emotional Unavailability Fact 9 - What Borderlines Do In The Face of A Lack of Self/Identity Fact 10 - Compromised Awareness.
All Audio Programs are in mp3 format. All Ebooks are in PDF format. Audio Programs and Ebooks are available for electronic download only upon purchase.