An examination of the process of change, the self help aspects of change, why we need change, obstacles to change and how and why change is a blessing that awaits your engaging it in your own life. Change is the foundation of healing, recovery, emotional freedom, and mental health.
This audio program is an enlightening examination about the ins and outs of change. The reality is that change is a part of all of our lives. It is more challenging for some people than others in various ways.
However, the challenge of the newness of any change is often what inhibits our ability to achieve much-desired and/or much-needed change. In this audio program, A.J. Mahari talks about the stages of change, the foundation of change, what change is and why it is part of everyone's lives and what the main obstacles to change are.
A.J. talks about the significance of self-concept and what empowers or disempowers our efforts to create and sustain change in our lives. Mahari also explains the importance of awareness and choices along with awesome gifts that the process of any change offers to us.
Tracks in This Audio Program include:
- Track 1: An introduction to change, the reality of change and why it is important.
- Track 2: The Significance of Self-Concept and the ways in which it can impede or enhance change.
- Track 3: Choices and why choice is everything in the process of any change.
- Track 4: Common obstacles to change.
- Track 5: The awesome gift of change - even when change is stressful and challenging.
All Audio Programs are in mp3 format. Audio Programs are available for electronic download only upon purchase and are non-refundable.